Bring your pet and family to the Perth Pet Expo from 9am – 5pm on Saturday 17th and Sunday 18th November 2018!
Tickets are available now via Eventbrite, and at the gate!
Purchase Tickets HERE: http://bit.ly/2q9TE4o
Family Pass $25 (2 Adults, 2 Children)
Children under 5 FREE when accompanied by an adult
Pet $2 (Proceeds going to SAFE Inc.)
– Strictly ONE PET PER PERSON
ANIMAL WELFARE IS THE TOP PRIORITY
- Visitors to the Perth Pet Expo do so at their own risk.
- One pet per person.
- Owners to remain in control of their own pet.
- All attending pets must be in good health.
- Only well-behaved, non-aggressive pets should attend.
- Dogs must be on a fixed lead or a locked retractable lead (2 metres max).
- Secure all tiny / toy dogs appropriately for this event.
- Cats must be in an enclosed carrier.
- All exotic pets such as reptiles, birds, and insects must be secured.
- Always ask the owner’s permission to pet an animal.
- Attending cats and dogs must be vaccinated.
- Take note of the pet-potty locations.
- YOU POOP- YOU SCOOP. Please be kind and pick up after your pet.
- Ensure pets are well hydrated. Water stations are available.
- Muzzles to be worn where legally required.
- No choker chains will be permitted at Perth Pet Expo
- Follow instructions given by event staff.
Perth Pet Expo cannot accept responsibility for any stress or injury caused or suffered by your animal
By purchasing a ‘Pet’ ticket to the Perth Pet Expo 2018 you are agreeing to comply with these house rules.
For more information please email email@example.com