Tickets are available now via Humanitix, and at the gate!
Family Pass (2 Adults 2 Children) $25
Companion card holders FREE
Children under 5 FREE when accompanied by an adult
Pet $2 (Proceeds going to SAFE Inc.)
** Strictly ONE PET PER PERSON **
ANIMAL WELFARE IS THE TOP PRIORITY
1. Visitors to the Perth Pet Expo do so at their OWN RISK.
2. ONE PET PER PERSON
3. Owners to remain in control of their own pet
4. All attending pets must be in GOOD HEALTH
5. Only well – behaved, non – aggressive pets should attend
6. Dogs must be on a fixed LEAD or a locked retractable lead (2 metres max)
7. Secure all tiny / toy dogs appropriately for this event
8. Cats must be in an enclosed carrier!
9. All exotic pets such as reptiles, birds, and insects, must be secured
10. Always ask the owner’s permission to pet any animal
11. Attending cats and dogs must be VACCINATED
12. Take note of the pet – potty locations
13. YOU POOP – YOU SCOOP – Please be kind and pick up after your pet!
14. Ensure all pets are well hydrated. Water stations will be available
15. Muzzles to be worn where legally required
16. NO CHOKER CHAINS will be permitted at the Perth Pet Expo
17. Follow all instructions given by event staff
Perth Pet Expo cannot accept responsibility for any stress or injury caused or suffered by your animal
By purchasing a ‘Pet’ ticket to the Perth Pet Expo 2018 you are agreeing to comply with these house rules.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org